Convenience Banking Services
How can JBT enhance your Bank on a Smile® experience? By paying attention to the details. While you may not use our convenience-based services often, we do provide the services that can help you manage finances better:
- eStatements – Reduce paper waste and home storage clutter. With eStatements, you can view and download an electronic version of your statement that looks just like the paper version you've been receiving by mail.
- Coin Counting Service – Make change count! Our counting machines help you convert all your coins to dollars. Noncustomers are charged a 5% fee that is fully donated to a local charity. Customers are not charged any fee, but may still elect to make a voluntary donation to the featured charity.
- Safe Deposit & Express Boxes – Several JBT locations offer box service to help you keep important items more secure than storing at home.
- Money Transfers – JBT can assist with transfers to and from other institutions. Ask for details.
- Automatic Debits – Build savings or make scheduled payments automatically!
- Bank By Mail – Make non-cash deposits and manage finances by mail when you can't get to JBT in person – no phone or computer required!
- Money Orders – Make payments securely when a check won't do. It's easy, and available in amounts up to $1,000.
- Night Deposit Drop – Don't keep cash and checks in the office. Use secure night drop service to help protect your business deposits.
Some fees may apply. See schedule for details.