Personal Line of Credit Rates
As low as 9.25%* APR

This product is a variable rate, unsecured open-end loan. Annual Percentage Rate (APR) listed is accurate as of 12/01/18. For more information about current rates, applicable fees, and available terms, contact JBT’s Client Resource Center at (717) 274-5180 (Option 1) or visit our Online Loan Center for details.

*Example: Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is based on an index (Wall Street Journal Prime Rate - 5.25%, accurate as of 12/01/18) plus a margin of 4%, for a total APR of 9.25% accurate as of 12/01/18.  APR may vary. Your APR will be determined based on your credit qualifications. Rates and terms may be changed or withdrawn at any time.